Exams Jobs Careers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest Jobs & Exams

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

List of all private medical colleges in Bangladesh along with their fee structure?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

List of all private medical colleges in Bangladesh along with their fee structure? Empty
PostSubject: List of all private medical colleges in Bangladesh along with their fee structure?   List of all private medical colleges in Bangladesh along with their fee structure? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:08 pm

List of all private medical colleges in Bangladesh along with their fee structure?

Sir,i m in khulna & i m going to appear in HS final exam this yr.after exam i want to take addmission in a private medical college in bangladesh.Becouse i have not enough money to take admision in high rank medical college.So i want to know all about these private medical colleges with fee structure. and also acknowledge me your all requirements about this course.

Back to top Go down
https://examsjobcareers.forumotion.net
Admin
Admin

List of all private medical colleges in Bangladesh along with their fee structure? Empty
PostSubject: Private Medical Colleges:   List of all private medical colleges in Bangladesh along with their fee structure? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:08 pm

Private Medical Colleges:
Bangladesh Medical College, Dhaka

BGC Trust Medical College, Chittagong

Central Medical College, Comilla

City Dental College, Dhaka

Community Based Medical College, Mymensingh

Dhaka National Medical College, Dhaka

East West Medical College, Dhaka

Eastern Medical College, Comilla

Enam Medical College, Savar, Dhaka

Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College, Dhaka

Ibn Sina Medical College, Dhaka

Ibrahim Medical College, Dhaka

Institute of Applied Health Sciences (IAHS), University of Science and Technology, Chittagong

International Medical College, Gazipur

Islami Bank Medical College, Rajshahi

Jahurul Islam Medical College, Bajitpur, Kishoreganj

Back to top Go down
https://examsjobcareers.forumotion.net

Page 1 of 1