Exams Jobs Careers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest Jobs & Exams

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

List and fee structure of colleges providing MBBS in Electronic college in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? From where to get the forms?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

List and fee structure of colleges providing MBBS in Electronic college in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? From where to get the forms? Empty
PostSubject: List and fee structure of colleges providing MBBS in Electronic college in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? From where to get the forms?   List and fee structure of colleges providing MBBS in Electronic college in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? From where to get the forms? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:59 pm

can u please provide me with the list and fee structure for all the colleges which provide mbbs n electronic college in mumbai and navi mumbai?...and also can u please let me know where can i get the forms for the admission to the colleges...i tried visiting the sites for the colleges of m intrest,bt the sites r nt updated or thers no such thing regarding admissions....doi hav to go visit h8is colleges to get them..if then,wat bout the colleges far awaylike nagpur..etc...its out of mind!!!
Back to top Go down
https://examsjobcareers.forumotion.net

List and fee structure of colleges providing MBBS in Electronic college in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? From where to get the forms?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exams Jobs Careers :: Entrance Exams :: Medical-
Jump to: