Exams Jobs Careers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest Jobs & Exams

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHICH IS BETTER B. Arch (Architecture) or B. Tech (Civil/ Mechanical engineering) ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

WHICH IS BETTER B. Arch (Architecture) or B. Tech (Civil/ Mechanical engineering) ? Empty
PostSubject: WHICH IS BETTER B. Arch (Architecture) or B. Tech (Civil/ Mechanical engineering) ?   WHICH IS BETTER B. Arch (Architecture) or B. Tech (Civil/ Mechanical engineering) ? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:45 am

WHICH IS BETTER B. Arch (Architecture) or B. Tech (Civil/ Mechanical engineering) ?

Dear Sir,

Which one is better
B. Arch (Architecture) or B. Tech (Civil/ Mechanical engineering)

Please tell your answer on basis of following points:-

1- Scope (in next 4-5 years)
2- Earnings per annum
a) Government sector
b) Private sector
3- Possibility of government jobs
4- Job Security in Private Sector

Assuming that one can get degree from any NIT in Architecture or from top private colleges of State Technical University (U.P.) in Civil or Mechanical Engineering.

Please answer the question as earliest as possible.

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
https://examsjobcareers.forumotion.net
Admin
Admin

WHICH IS BETTER B. Arch (Architecture) or B. Tech (Civil/ Mechanical engineering) ? Empty
PostSubject: Both are equally good and earning wise both are great. But i will tell you something.   WHICH IS BETTER B. Arch (Architecture) or B. Tech (Civil/ Mechanical engineering) ? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:45 am

Both are equally good and earning wise both are great. But i will tell you something.

Civil engineers can be architect engineers but architecht engg cant be civil engg. I said this because civil engg are tought little bit of architechure in their course and if not then later they can do it seperately.

But its you choice whether which one to join. For architect aptitude is important. If you dont have aptitude in it then you will never be successful in it. You should be good at drawing and imagination skills etc

For civil engg your basic maths concepts should be good along with that you should be fast in calculations and also must have talent to deal with pressure.

So you can easily see what you have and so choose the desired.

Now answering your questions one by one
1) No doubt both will have great scope forever as construction work is evergreen as someone said that food, shelter and clothes are the most important
2)Earning will increase according to your experience. It can be lakhs a month.
3)You can get a govt jobs easily like you can get into PWD and other related departments

An Mtech in any of the above field will boost your career.

So decide whats the best for you

Back to top Go down
https://examsjobcareers.forumotion.net

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exams Jobs Careers :: Jobs & Careers :: Automobile / Mechanical-
Jump to: