Exams Jobs Careers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest Jobs & Exams

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jobs in Nanotechnology In India?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Jobs in Nanotechnology In India? Empty
PostSubject: Jobs in Nanotechnology In India?   Jobs in Nanotechnology In India? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:52 am

I have done b.pharma and then M.tech in nanotechnology. Now the scenario is that B.tech in nanotechnology is not offered in colleges so i can't apply for teaching for b.tech nanotechnology. Also pharmacy colleges says that i am not eligible to teach pharma students moreover there is not scarcity of M.pharma students in India. Pharmaceutical companies are also not hiring us.
so the question is not that can i do M.tech in nanotechnology after B.pharma its that there is no job opportunity for us after that so what is the our future now ??????
Back to top Go down
https://examsjobcareers.forumotion.net
Admin
Admin

Jobs in Nanotechnology In India? Empty
PostSubject: hi friend ...Nanotechnology is the science of the miniature,   Jobs in Nanotechnology In India? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:52 am

hi friend ...Nanotechnology is the science of the miniature, and the technology of the future this is one of the most exciting and wide area of research which may lead to the greatest technological advances of the 21st century...The scope and application of Nanotechnology is tremendous and mind-boggling. The career opportunities in the fields of nanoscale science and technology are expanding rapidly, as these fields have increasing impact on many aspects of our daily lives. The major areas for the development of applications involving Nanotechnology are medical and pharmaceuticals,information technology,electronics, magnetics and optoelectronics, energy chemicals, advanced materials and textile professional in the field of Nanotechnology can easily find lucrative career opportunities in various sectors. They can work in the field of nano-medicine, bio-informatics, stem cell development, pharmaceutical companies, nano toxicology and nano power generating sectors.

Other work fields includes :
Health Industry
Agriculture
Environment Industry
Food and Beverages
Space Research
Product development and advising
Academic and Teaching
R & D in government, universities and private research institutes
Genetics
Bio-Technology
Communication & Media
Forensic science & many other new industries emerging as a result of advances in nanotechnology..
Some of the companies in India that provides job prospects are Cranes Software International Limited, Bangalore; Monad Nanotech Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai; Velbionanotech, Bangalore; Qtech Nanosystems (P) Ltd, Bangalore; Innovations Unified Technology, Mumbai etc.

regards

Back to top Go down
https://examsjobcareers.forumotion.net

Page 1 of 1