Exams Jobs Careers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest Jobs & Exams

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th exam?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th exam? Empty
PostSubject: Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th exam?   Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th exam? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:48 am

I have scored 92.2% marks in CBSE 10+2 examination & wish to pursue B.Tech now.Kindly let me know if I can apply for CBSE scholarship;the application procedure and also that whether this would make me not eligible to avail other scholarship offered by the college I choose to join.

Back to top Go down
https://examsjobcareers.forumotion.net
Admin
Admin

Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th exam? Empty
PostSubject: Your percentage ie pretty much good,you can definetly get scholarship from CBSE.   Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th exam? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:49 am

Your percentage ie pretty much good,you can definetly get scholarship from CBSE.

But few condition's are their:

*You must have to join any course after you 10+2 class.i mean to say if you go for any coaching for b tech then you can't get these scholarship.
*You must have to join btech these year only.

Scolarship amount for above 90% students:Rs 81000

For first three year(after your 10+2 class) you get:Rs 1000 per month.
For next two years:Rs 2000 per month.

So,to get these amount you have to fill application form online provided on cbse website and make attested these copy with your college (where you going to do Btech) and send to the address of CBSE before 30 september 2011.

For more information visit CBSE website:www.cbse.nic.in

Back to top Go down
https://examsjobcareers.forumotion.net

Page 1 of 1