Exams Jobs Careers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest Jobs & Exams

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assistant Surgeons in Junior Class-I- Odisha Public Service Commission

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Assistant Surgeons in Junior Class-I- Odisha Public Service Commission Empty
PostSubject: Assistant Surgeons in Junior Class-I- Odisha Public Service Commission   Assistant Surgeons in Junior Class-I- Odisha Public Service Commission I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:12 pm

Odhisha Public Service Commission previously called as Orissa Public Service Commission is functioning from its own building in the city of Cuttack in Orissa. The commission is entrusted with various responsibilities, which includes recruitment of candidates to Group B positions in state government organizations through competitive examination and viva-voce.

Recruitment by OPSC:

Odhisha Public Service Commission has called for applications from eligible candidates for filling up the vacancy of Assistant Surgeons in Junior Class I of Odhisha Medical Service Cadre under Health & Family Welfare Department of Government of Orissa.

Name of the Vacancy : Assistant Surgeons in Junior Class - I

Number of Vacancies: Total number of vacancies is 750, which is divided among the different categories of candidates as follows:

o UR – 253 (83-W)

o SEBC – 206 (68-W)

o SC – 122 (40-W)

o ST – 169 (56-W)

Out of the 750 vacancies, 8 posts are reserved for sports persons, 23 for Ex-servicemen and 23 for physically handicapped candidates, who are capable of rendering service to public.

Remuneration: Candidates will be coming under the pay brand of Rs.15600-39100+AGP of Rs.5400.

Eligibility requirements:

Educational Qualification: Candidates must have completed their MBBS from a recognized university and they must be the holders of registerable medical qualification from a recognized medical college in the UK. If the candidate has completed his/her MBBS of four-and-half years duration, they must have completed one-year compulsory rotating housemanship. If they have completed five-year MBBS course, they must have completed at least six-months compulsory housemanship. In the case of candidates with MBBS from a foreign university, they should get through the screening test conducted by the National Board of Examination. There are also other requirements and for details visit http://opsc.nic.in/Long_Advt_06_%202011_12.pdf

Selection Procedure:

Selection of candidates will be done based on career assessment and viva voce.

Examination fee:

Candidates will have to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs.50 either by depositing the amount in government treasure under the head ‘0051-P.S.C.-105-State P.S.C. Examination fee or account payee bank Draft or pay order drawn in favor of Special Secretary, OPSC payable at any scheduled bank at Cuttack.

How to apply:

Candidates will have to apply to the Special Secretary in prescribed format that can be obtained in person from the office of the OPSC, 19 Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack – 753001 between 11.00 am to 1.30 pm and 2.00pm to 4.00pm on any working day on cash payment of Rs.30 or by registered or speed post on remittance of Rs.70 by DD/pay order drawn in favor of special secretary, OPSC payable at any Scheduled bank at Cuttack mentioning full name and address of the candidate. Duly filled in application must be submitted through courier/speed post/registered post to the address given below before the 31st of December 2011:

Special Secretary, Odisha Public

Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack-753001

Last Date for receipt of application: 31st of December 2011

For further details, visit http://opsc.nic.in/Long_Advt_06_%202011_12.pdf

Back to top Go down
https://examsjobcareers.forumotion.net

Page 1 of 1